Terms & Conditions
Faculty Exhibition 2020 demo
- Current teaching faculty from departments across the campus, who utilize art-making in their teaching and research, are eligible to apply
- Students and non-teaching faculty are not eligible to participate.
- Any work of art in the museum’s collection or any public space within the museum is eligible to be considered in relation to the artist’s work.
- Access to artworks in storage for research during the proposal and preparation stages will be at the discretion of the museum staff. See the museum website for a searchable database of the museum’s collection.
An outside juror will choose up to 50 projects to feature in the exhibition, which will be installed throughout the public spaces in the museum.
- Submissions open: February 4, 2019
- Submissions close: 9:00 a.m. CST on May 8, 2019
- Submissions accepted only online, via the artcall.org website.
- Multiple proposals are welcome, but only one proposal per person will be accepted.
- Group proposals will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Submissions may include suggestions about display and installation, but final display decisions will be made by museum staff.
- There is no fee to enter or participate in the exhibition.
Installation and scheduling:
- Notifications will be sent to all submitting artists via email on May 13, 2019.
- Instructions for delivery, insurance, and scheduling installation consultation with museum staff will be provided with the selection notification.
- Accepted artists will be expected to consult with museum staff on mounting and display requirements, and transport their art work to and from the museum.
- Work must be ready for display upon delivery to the museum.
- Installations in permanent collection galleries and other public space will be planned and completed in cooperation with museum staff during October, November, and December, 2019.
- Delivery of works for collection pairings will be accepted January 13-17, 2020, for installation later the same month.
- Performances will be scheduled in cooperation with museum staff, to be held February 1 - May 10, 2020.
This call has agreed to ArtCall.org Terms & Conditions